Sunday 11 April 2010

Lucky Eli

My friend Eli, she is so lucky
She’s dying to the bone
Waiting gravediggers bury her living corpse to the eternity
But someone loves her, loves her to the eternal grave

One day Eli,
She fell down again.
Unconsciously that fragile body shook terribly.
I called her lover, like terrorist he insisted me to carry her to any clinic.
“She’s my future” he said.
“Please” he pleaded.
And I did so.
I always do so.

Lucky Eli!
Oh how I envy you.
Oh how I would replace you in your grave.
Collecting sympathy of being weak, so anyone may love me, protect me, be responsible for me.

Lucky Eli,
Do you want to replace me?
Take my body, take my money, take my beauty?
And I would take all that sorrow inside you, wear it above my starvation for some piece of concern, oh just a bit of concern for me.

Eli,
I should let you know how it feels to always be a shielder.
And you may let me know how it feels of always been shielded.
Even it’s from inside your grave…