Sunday 11 April 2010

Coffeholic

Coffee!!
Waiter, I want coffee!
I always need coffee
No sugar, black-thick coffee!
Five times a day, oh sure I’m gonna die.
But how?? I desperately need coffee!!


Back to time lasted long time ago
With mama, sweet-tasted-thick-black-coffee
From eight years old little kid, to cute girl of seventeen
From cappuccino to espresso
We shared together every morning, afternoon, evening, …
Errr, was it only three times a day?
And there was many worth remembering conversations
From laughter to slaughter
First menstruum to first baby
Never ever will be able to be buried

But she’s gone
Mama’s gone with that sweet-tasted-thick-black-coffee and all the evening warmth

Now I only know black coffee
Been ten years only drink black coffee
No sugar, black-thick coffee, the sweet’s been gone with mama, isn’t it?
And I’m dying, this chemo soon killing me
Good I’m gonna meet mama
But I still need coffee

Last drop of sweet-tasted-thick-black-coffee…